Keep Safe and Hide Pictures, Videos and Lock apps behind Calculator!
- Category General
- Program license Free
- Version 6.0
- Size 3 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name smart.calculator.gallerylock
- Program by Photo and video applications
~ Improved Lock Engine. Go to app settings and Enable Accessibility.(new)
~ Backup Pattern lock added
~ AppLock working more effectively
~ Supports export to external storage, internal storage and original path.
~ Introduced Intruder Selfie and Fake cover for App Lock.
~ Rotate & Share option added into locker.
~ App lock improved for Android M notifications.
~ Calculator improved.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- USE_FINGERPRINT: Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.